Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhilai invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Registrar and Deputy Registrar. The candidates eligible for faculty post can send applications throughout the year and for registrar post can send on or before 28 April 2017.
- Advertisement No. IITBh/2017/Rec/FA/1
- Advertisement No. IITBh/2017/Rec/NF/1
- Last date for receipt of application forms for faculty posts: throughout the year
- Last date for receipt of application forms for Registrar and Deputy Registrar posts: 28 April 2017
IIT, Bhilai Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor: 1 post
- Associate Professor: 1 post
- Professor: 1 post
- Registrar: 1 post
- Deputy Registrar: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor & Registrar Posts
- Assistant Professor: PhD in a relevant area with first class or equivalent grades at the preceding degree and with consistently good academic record.
- Associate Professor: PhD in a relevant area with consistently good academic record and minimum six years teaching/research/professional experience.
- Professor: PhD in a relevant area with consistently good academic record and minimum ten years teaching/research/professional experience.
- Registrar: Master degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- Deputy Registrar: Master degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Associate Professor, Deputy Registrar: Not exceeding 45 years
- Professor: Not exceeding 55 years
- Registrar: Not exceeding 57 years
Application fees for Registrar Posts
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST and Physically Handicapped candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhilai Professor & Registrar Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org throughout the year for faculty posts and to the Director, Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur – 492 015, Chhattisgarh on or before 28 April 2017 for registrar and Deputy Registrar post.
Official Notification 1
Official Notification 2