Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Project Manager, Project Technical Assistant and Project Manager. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 July 2017.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 17 July 2017
Industrial Research & Consultancy Centre Vacancy Details
- Assistant Project Manager: 03 Posts
- Project Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Project Manager: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Project Manager & Other Posts
- Assistant Project Manager: Candidates should be Postgraduate in Mass Media /Communication /Advertising with 2 years of experience along with Minimum 1 yr experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects & Adobe Illustrator. Should have good exposure in use of a computer, camera/video equipment and making digital films and sound engineering.
- Project Technical Assistant: BA/B. Sc or equivalent degree with relevant experience or 3-year Diploma with minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Project Manager: M Tech in instrumentation, telecommunication, power Engineering, Power Electronics, Electrical with minimum 4 years of relevant experience or B Tech or equivalent degree with minimum 6 years of experience.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology Assistant Project Manager& Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 17 July 2017.