Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) invited online applications for the post of SRF, Project Research Assistant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can applyfor the post in the prescribed format on or before 20 August 2018.
Advertisement Number - D-16/P(03)18-19
Last Date for Online Application Submission - 20 August 2018
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow - 1 Post
- Senior Project Executive Officer - 1 Post
- Research Associate - 1 Post
- Project Research Assistant - 3 Posts
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant - 1 Post
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Bombay SRF, Project Research Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Research Fellow - Post graduate degree (M.Tech or ME) in Aerospace /
Mechanical/Chemical engineering with 2 years of experience
- Senior Project Executive Officer –Ph.D with minimum 8 years relevant experience or MBA/M.Tech or equivalent degree with minimum 12 years relevant experience or equivalent.
- Research Associate –M.S or PH.D in statistics/biostatistics/applies mathematics
- Project Research Assistant –Masters in Product Design / Interaction Design / Visual Communication from a reputed instituteand At least one year work experience in product design
- Project Research Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering or Masters in Science. Post-graduate in Mass Communication or Web Programming. At least one year work experience in technical content creation.
- Project Research Assistant –Bachelor’s in any branch of Engineering or Masters in Science and at least one year work experience in quality management system for medical devices.
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant - Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering with 4 years of experience or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering with 2 years’ experience. At least two years of hands on experience in programming and operating CNC machines like VMC, Wire Cut, Die Sink EDM AND (3) Industry experience in machining intricate geometries from CAD files.
How to Apply for IIT BombayJobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online through http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 20 August 2018.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs