IIT Gandhinagar inviting applications from highly motivated and qualified individuals to fill up the two Senior Research Fellow (SRF) positions on a research project sponsored by the Information Technology Research Academy (ITRA) Water Project: Measurement to Management (M2M). The detail of Project is Improved water use efficiency and agricultural productivity through experimental sensor network. The details of the requisite qualification and other terms are mentioned below. The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) is a public institute of higher education declared to be an Institute of National Importance by Government of India. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 25 January 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No.of Posts: 02 (Two)
• Applicants will have M. Tech in Civil Engineering or closely related field with an emphasis on research areas related to hydrology, water management, climate change, and application of remote sensing in water resources.
• Applicants should have strong programing background (MAT LAB and C), good skills and remote sensing and GIS with knowledge to use ENVI/ ERDAS softwares.
• Successful candidates are expected to have strong communication (both oral and written) skills.
Successful candidates will get Consolidated Pay of Rs.18,000/- plus HRA per Month other than Travel Expenses.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV to Vimal Mishra, Assistant Professor, and Civil Engineering at email@example.com before 25 January 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test followed by the Interviews, which is conducted by the administration.