INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (IIT), GANDHINAGAR invites applications for the recruitment to the post of Deputy/ Assistant Project Manager in the project entitled “TEQIP Project” sponsored by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India for the year 2015.
- Last date for sending in CV: 20th December 2014
Details of the post
- Project Title: TEQIP PROJECT
- No of Vacancy: 01 post
- Name of the Post : Deputy/ Assistant Project Manager
- Consolidated Monthly: As per Norms
- Pay Qualification & Experience: MBA degree course or equivalent degree course with having experience of Planning & development (P&D)/ Administration/ Finance at Managerial/ Officer Level.
- Essential: Working knowledge of computers and communication skills is essential.
Note: In case suitable candidate is not found for the position of Deputy Project Manager, the candidate may be considered for the position of Assistant Project Manager.
- Tenure: One Year
Selection will be based on Interview and shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the date, time and place of Interview.
How to Apply
The interested and eligible aspirants may Email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.