Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore), India invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in Material Science and Engineering. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 20 June 2014.
IIT Indore is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares these eight IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 20 June 2014
Detail of the Post
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the field
- Nano materials & Bio-materials
- Thin films surfaces and interfaces
- Nano composites
- Surface coating and deposition
- Micro fabrication & single crystal growth
- Plastics and polymers
- Other broader areas relevant to the Material science and engineering
How to apply
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed application format which may be downloaded from the Institute website: http://www.iiti.ac.in/Careers/faculty_appointments.htm
- Application form, complete in all respect along with a cover letter, C.V. and a concise summary of research accomplishments and interests which should include a list of publications should be mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before 20 June 2014.