Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur invited applications for recruitment of 28 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 1 December 2014. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur is one of the premier institutions established by the Government of India.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 1 December 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 11 December 2014
Details of the Posts
Name of the Posts
- Medical Officer: 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 3 Posts
- Security Officer: 1 Post
- Students’ Counselor: 1 Post
- Superintendent: 1 Post
- Sanitary Inspector Gr-I: 1 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 12 Posts
- Junior Technician: 8 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 28
- PB-3; Grade Pay Rs.5400/- for post no. 1 to 4.
- PB-2; Grade Pay Rs.4600/- for post no. 5.
- PB-2; Grade Pay Rs.4200/- for post no. 6 & 7.
- PB-1; Grade Pay Rs.2000/- for post no. 8.
- Medical Officer: MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship OR Post-graduate diploma OR MD or MS in an appropriate branch of Medicine.
- Assistant Registrar: Master degree or its equivalent.
- Security Officer: Master degree/Bachelor degree.
- Students’ Counselor: M.Phil or MA in Clinical Psychology.
- Superintendent: Master degree or above.
- Sanitary Inspector Gr-I: B.Sc with Chemistry or Agriculture and one year diploma in hygiene and sanitation.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: M.Sc in appropriate field/ B.Tech./B.E. or B.Sc. in appropriate field.
- Junior Technician: B.Sc in appropriate field.
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 50 years for post no. 1 to 3.
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 55 years for post no. 4.
- Candidate’s age must be between 25-40 years for post no. 5, 6 & 7.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18-35 years for post no. 8.
Candidates need to pay Rs.500/- for post no. 1 to 4 and Rs.250 for post no. 5 to 8 as application fees through online mode.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply Online through Institute's website.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After applying online, print out of application form along with all relevant supporting documents must reach to the Assistant Registrar, (Attn.) Recruitment Section, Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT KANPUR – 208 016 (U.P.) INDIA on or before 11 December 2014.