Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 30 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 30 June 2017
IIT, Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture/ School of Medical Science and Technology/ Agricultural and Food Engineering) - 03 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience
Junior Research Fellow (Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture) - MS/M.TECH in Mechanical Engg./Ocean engineering./Petroleum Engg./Aerospace/CAD-CAM and Equivalent. OR B. Tech. / B.E. / AMIE in Mechanical Engg./Ocean engineering./Petroleum Engg./Aerospace and equivalent. First Class in all the Exams starting from class 10. Should have valid NET/GATE score.
Junior Research Fellow (School of Medical Science and Technology) - Masters degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering/Instrumentation and Control/Computer Science (M.Tech) with excellent academic record (first class in all the preceding degrees and high CGPA at M.Tech level) and GATE score
Junior Research Fellow (Agricultural and Food Engineering) - M. Tech. in Agricultural and Food Engineering with specialization in Farm Machinery and Power OR B. Tech. in Mechatronics Engg. with valid GATE/NET Score.
- Junior Research Fellow (Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture) – 30 years
- Junior Research Fellow (School of Medical Science and Technology) – 28 years
- Junior Research Fellow (Agricultural and Food Engineering) – 23 years
How to Apply for IIT Kharagpur, Junior Research Fellow Posts
Interested candidates may apply on plain paper giving full bio-data along with attested copies of documents to Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur- 721302.
Scroll Down for More Jobs