Army Dental Corps (AD Corps) invited applications from Indian Nationals for grant of Short Service Commission. The candidates eligible for the post may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 31 August 2014
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the Post: Short Service Commissioned Officer
- Total no. of posts: 37 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + grade pay Rs.6100/- + MSP of Rs.6000/-
- Candidates should be BDS or MDS with minimum 55% marks from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates should have completed one year rotatory Internship recognized by DCI by 31 August 2014.
- Candidates should be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate valid at least upto 31 Dec 2014.
Age Limit: Candidate age should be below 45 years as on 31 December 2014.
Candidates have to pay Demand Draft of Rs.200/- of any Nationalised Bank payable at New Delhi in favour of the “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (AP Fund)”.
Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of BDS marks and attempts taken in Final year BDS, Interview and Medical Fitness.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, passport size recent photographs, DD and one self-addressed envelope of size 23 cms x 10 cms with Rs.40/- postal stamps should be submitted to the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL 2), Room No.25, L Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi-110001 on or before 31 August 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.