Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification & Apply Online: The online application for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC 131) is closing today. The interested candidates can apply online for TGC 131 from the official website, @joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army started the online application for TES 43 AND TGC 131. A total of 130 vacancies are available out of which 90 vacancies are under 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES - 43) and 40 for Technical Graduate Course (TGC -131). The last date for submitting Indian Army TES course application is 13 November 2019.
Indian Army has invited online application for TGC and TES course on its official website i.e. http://joinindianarmy.nic.in.Indian Army TES online application has been already started on 15 October 2019. The last date for submitting Indian Army TES course application is 13 November 2019. Indian Army TGT Online application are available from 16 October and will end on 14 November 2019.
Indian Army released the recruitment notification for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-131) commencing in July 2020 and 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES - 43) commencing in July 2020 for Officer posts.
Candidates can check more details on Indian Army TGC TES such as eligibility, selection process on the basis previous notifications:
Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Important Dates
- Application Dates for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-131): 16 October to 14 November 2019
- Applications for 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-43): 15 October to 13 November 2018
Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Courses Details
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC-131) - 40 Posts
- 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-43) - 90 Posts
Technical Graduate Course
- Military Service Pay (MSP) - Rs. 15,500/- Per month fixed
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training - Rs 56,100/- Per month
Indian Army TGC TES Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Graduate Course – BE/B.Tech from a recognized University in Civil/Architecture/Mechanical/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc./Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/ Electronics& Comn/ Satellite
Communication/Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/
- 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 12th passed from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.
TGC -20 to 27 years
TES - 16½ years to 19½ years
How to apply for Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply online on Indian army official website. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the online application submitted for future reference.