Indian Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant General Manager (Treasury). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 21 August 2013. Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 22,000 employees, 2100 branches and is one of the big public sector banks of India. It has overseas branches in Colombo, Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Singapore, and 229 correspondent banks in 69 countries.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 12 August 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 21 August 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30 August 2013
- Date of Payment of Application Fees: 12 August 2013 to 22 August 2013
- Name of the Post: Assistant General Manager (Treasury)
Total No. of Vacancies: 2
- Candidate age should not be more than 45 years as on 1 July 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- The candidate should be a Graduate from any recognized university.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a professional qualification.
General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- for postal charges and Rs. 350/- towards application fee.
Pay Scale: 36200 – 1000/2 – 38200 - 1100/2 – 40400
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Interview and strictly in the order of Merit.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 year from the date of joining.
The selected candidates will have to execute a service bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 2 years from the date of joining.
If he/she leave the Bank before completion of the two year period he/she will have to pay liquidated damages of Rupees One Lakh and salary for the un-served notice period (if any) as per service regulation.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.indianbank.in before 21 August 2013.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with the copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation copy of fee payment Challan etc. by REGISTERED POST to the following address in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Assistant General Manager (Treasury)” so as to reach on or before 30 August 2013.
To, Asst. General Manager (HRM)
254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai
Royapettah, Chennai 600 014