Indian Coast Guard invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officers) for various branches. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 02 July 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application - 24 June 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission- 02 July 2017
- Admit Card will be available – 08 July 2017 to 14 July 2017
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Pilot (CPL) (Short service appointment as Assistant Commandant)
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officers) Posts
- General Duty, General Duty (Pilot) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University; Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class 12 of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% Marks in Maths & Physics.
- Pilot CPL- 12th pass with 60% Marks and should posses current/Valid commercial Pilot License issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
Age Limit – 01 July 1993 to 30 Jun 1997 (Both Dates Inclusive)
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard, Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officers) Posts
Interested candidates can apply online from 24 June 2017 to 02 July 2017. On successful submission of online application a unique application number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference. Applicants will be able to download the admit card from 8 July 2017 to 14 July 2017. Candidates are required to print out two copies of e-admit card with recent identical photograph with blue background.
Selection Procedure for Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officers) Posts
Shortlisted criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
Related and Top Jobs