Indian Coast Guard Region Port Blair Jobs Notification:
Indian Coast Guard Region, Andaman and Nicobar, Port Blair invited applications for Carpenter (Skilled) and Motor Transport Driver Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e., on or before 20 June 2016.
Advertisement No.: DAVP 10119/11/0002/1617
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 21 May 2016
Last Date of Application: 20 June 2016 (within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement)
Indian Coast Guard Region Port Blair Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Region Port Blair Carpenter & Driver Jobs:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
• Carpenter (Skilled):
1. Matriculation or equivalent.
2. Should have successfully completed apprenticeship from a recognized/reputed workshop in Carpentary trade under apprentice Act 1961 or under any other recognized scheme or;
3. Should have completed training course in Carpentary trade from an ITI recognized for this purpose and have 01 year Carpentary work experience.
4. 04 years experience in Carpentary work for which no training is available in the Industrial Institute or recognized institute, and
5. Should qualify a trade entrance examination.
• Motor Transport Driver:
1. 10th Standard pass.
2. Must possess valid driving license for both light and heavy motor Vehicles.
3. Should have at least two years experience in driving Motor Vehicles.
4. Should possess knowledge of Motor Mechanism. (Should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles.)
Age Limit: 18-27 Years (Relaxation in upper age limited for OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen as per Govt. of India rules).
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Region Port Blair Carpenter & Driver Jobs:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and skill test which would be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Region Port Blair Carpenter & Driver Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Commander, Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair, Post Box No.716, Haddo (PO), Port Blair – 744102, A&N Islands. The last date of receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.