Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IITDM), Kancheepuram, under Ministry of HRD, GoI is one of the renowned IT design and manufacturing Indian institutes. IITDM invited applications from eligible SC/ST candidates for the recruitment to the 3 posts of Assistant Professor.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Total Number of Vacancies: 3 ( 2- SC, 1- ST)
- Area: Computer / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering / Engineering Design
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 + AGP Rs 6000
Last date to receive duly filled-in application forms: 10 April 2013
- Candidates must possess PhD degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade at the preceding degree in an appropriate branch/discipline with a very good academic record.
- Applicants must have research and development capabilities and their research work had been published in reputed journals and conference proceedings/ patents etc.
- Age Limit: The age of the aspirants must not be more than 40 years.
The selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in the personal interview conducted by the selection committee of the Institute.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can download the prescribed application form from the website of the University
- Aspirants are required to fill the application form and enclose the necessary documents.
- Completed application form along with relevant documents must reach to the undersigned within the prescribed due date:
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram
Off Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road
Chennai – 600127
Indian nationals residing in foreign countries can send the application by scanned copy of the complete application with the signatures in appropriate spaces via email to email@example.com.
For further information, please visit http://www.iiitdm.ac.in/