Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invited applications for the post of Project Assistant and Project Associate. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 6 April 2018.
- Interview Date: 6 April 2018
IIT Delhi Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant (Tech.) – 1 Post
- Project Associate – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Project Associate Posts
- Project Assistant (Tech.) – Diploma (3 years duration) / Graduate Degree in relevant fields with 4 years relevant work experience in atmospheric and ocean sciences.
- Project Associate – 1st Class M.Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent in Atmospheric Sciences / Oceanography / Physics / Maths. Experience in Atmospheric / Oceanic Modelling is desirable.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 6 April 2018 in the Room No. VI-417, Block-6, Centre for Atmospheric Sciences, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 along with the necessary documents.