Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Job Notification: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has invited applications for the Project Technician and Project Mechanic Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 13 October 2019. A Total no of 02 posts are available, in which 01 for Project Technician and 01 for Project Mechanic. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before submitting the final offline application form at the official website.
- Last Date to send Application: 13 October 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Technician and Project Mechanic Vacancy Details
- Project Technician: 01 Post
- Project Mechanic: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 04 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Project Technician and Project Mechanic Job
- Project Technician: High school +ITI+9 Years relevant experience or 3 Years Engineering Diploma + 4Years relevant experience or B Sc. + 4 years relevant experience. Experience in educational/research institute/industry. Operation of traditional machine tools in machine Shops, Repair and maintenance of traditional machine tools i.e. Lathe, Milling, Cutting and drilling etc., Knowledge of unconventional machining operation, engineering drawing and measuring Equipment.
- Project Mechanic: High school + ITI or High School + 5 Years relevant experience. The candidate should have good knowledge of wind tunnel model preparation, carpentry, fitting & assembly of wind tunnel models and having experience in a research laboratory.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 13 October 2019.