Indian Maritime University (IMU), Uthandi has invited applications for admission to a two-year full Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in Port and Shipping Management and International Transportation and Logistics Management offered at IMU campuses for the session 2015-2017.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Maritime University:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50 per cent marks from recognised universities.
- 45 per cent marks in case of SC/ST).
Application Procedure for MBA in Indian Maritime University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee is Rs1,000 for general candidates and Rs 700 for scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates
Selection procedure for MBA in Indian Maritime University:
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the IMU Common Entrance Test (IMU-CET), conducted by the institute.
Important dates for events concerning Indian Maritime University admissions:
- Last date for online registration: April 22, 2015
- Availability of hall ticket: From April 27, 2015
- Date of IMU-CET: May 9, 2015
- Date of publication of Results: May 13, 2015
For more information on college and courses, please visit the official website of the Indian Maritime University at http://www.imu.edu.in/