Indian Museum, Kolkata Notified Recruitment for Director Post 2015
Indian Museum, Kolkata invited applications for the post of Director. Eligible candidates can send the applications within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 06 June 2015.
Indian Museum, Kolkata invited applications for the post of Director on direct recruitment basis failing which by deputation/ absorption basis. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 06 June 2015.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 06 June 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Details of Post:
Name of the Post: Director
Pay Scale: Rs 37400-67000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.10000/-
- Master’s or equivalent Degree of a recognized University in Indian History or Archaeology or Anthropology or Chemistry or Fine Arts or Pali or in a classical Indian language or Degree in Museology.
- Research experience (documentary evidence of published work to be produced).
- 10 years experience in a museum under the control of Central/State Govt. and 5 years administrative experience in responsible post.
- Knowledge of Indian antiquities, Museum techniques, publications and educational activities.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Director, Indian Museum, 27 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata-700016 so as to reach the concerned authority within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.