Indian Navy invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sailors from unmarried male candidates for Artificer Apprentice (AA) - 137 BATCH. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 20 June 2014.
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The primary objective of the navy is to secure national maritime borders.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 10 June 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 20 June 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 27 June 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms for candidates of North-East, J&K, Andman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicopy Island: 4 July 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Post: SAILORS FOR ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (AA) - 137 BATCH
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- + MSP Rs. 2000/- + ‘X’ Group Pay Rs. 1400/- + DA.
Candidate should possess 12th class or its equivalent with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 1 Feb 1995 to 31 Jan 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Process will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
How to Apply
- Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through www.nausena-bharti.nic.in before 20 June 2014.
- On successful submission of online application, an Application Number will be generated by the system. This Application Number will automatically appear on the printout of the form. Candidates are required to take two printouts of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- They should send one copy, after pasting their photograph and signing it on the space provided for the purpose, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 12th mark sheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelop of size 22x10 cms with Rs.10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded to the POST BOX NO. 476, GOL DAKKHANA, GPO, NEWDELHI -110001 through ordinary post only on or before 27 June 2014.
- Candidate should super-scribe the words “Online AA Application -137 batch & 10+2 percentage......” on the envelope containing the application form.