Indian Navy recruitment 2017
Indian Navy invited application for the recruitment to the post ofChargeman and Library & Information Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 28 days (11 November 2017) from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Closing date for submission of application: 28 days (11 November 2017) from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
- Chargeman (Ammunition workshop): 07 Posts
- Chargeman (Ice Fitter): 01 Post
- Library & Information Assistant: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Chargeman & Other Posts
- Chargeman (Ammunition workshop), Chargeman (Ice Fitter): Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from recognized University or Institution. Or, A Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.
- Library & Information Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Library of a recognized University or Institute. Two years professional experience in a Library under the Central or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public-Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
Age Limit Chargeman & Other Posts
- Chargeman (Ammunition workshop), Chargeman (Ice Fitter): Upper age limit for the post is 25 years.
- Library & Information Assistant: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
Selection Procedure for Chargeman & Other Posts
The method of selection will be based on Written Test.
How to Apply for Chargeman & Other Posts 2017 (Published in Latest Employment News)
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for Civilian Recruitment Cell), Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi – 682004 within 28 days from the publication of the advertisement.
Latest Navy Jobs