Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA), Raebareli (U.P) invited online applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for enrolling themself for the following below mentioned Ab- initio to CPL Courses for issue of CPL with Multi- engine endorsement and Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi- engine Aircraft. The candidates eligible for the Training as per Final Merit in batches starting from 27 November 2014 may apply ONLINE on or before 07 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 07 October 2014.
- Date for downloading the Admit Card: 13 October 2014 (Monday).
- Date of Online Written Test: 19 October 2014 (Sunday).
- Date for Result of Written Test : 03 November 2014.
- Date of Interview & Pilot Aptitude Test starts from: 10 November 2014.
- Date for Final Result: 18 November 2014.
- Date for commencement of Course: 27 November 2014.
Details of Training
Name of Course: “CPL Courses”
Duration of Course/ Training: 18 Months (May get extended).
No. of Seats: 100
Possess Twelfth (10+2 Standard) Pass with English and minimum 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ OBC) aggregate marks in Maths & Physics from a recognized Board or University.
Above 17 years
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 6,000/- (Six Thousand only) for the General and OBC candidates to paid through online or in the form of Demand Draft drawn at any Bank in favour of “IGRUA”, payable at Raebareli.
Training Fee is of Rs. 32.50 Lacs payable in four quarterly installments. Candidate has to pay Rs. 11.50 Lacs at the time of joining and rest in installments.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview/ Viva and finally the Pilot Aptitude/ Psychometric Test, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the IGRUA Website www.igrua.gov.in on or before 07 October 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to download and save or take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.