Institute For Wildlife Sciences Jobs Notification: Institute for Wildlife Sciences invited applications for the post of Project Assistant and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2017.
Notification No. :GA-40711-18
- Last Date of Application: 15 July 2017
- Walk in Interview: 25 July 2017
- Date of Result Declaration: 30 July 2017
Institute For Wildlife Sciences Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant-01 Post
- Lab Technician/Office Assistant-01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff- 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Other Posts Job
- Project Assistant- M.Sc. in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Animal Science/Life Science with 60% marks, CSIR NET /JRF in Life Science or Ph.D in Zoology/Wildlife Science
- Lab Technician/Office Assistant-High School , diploma certificate or Associate’s degree in a Science-related field will be preferred with experience in preparation of specimens, maintenance of records, lab equipment’s and tools . Good hands in typing of Hindi and English. Knowledge of MS Office
- Multi Tasking Staff- High School Science Stream with minimum 45% marks. Knowledge of administrative / Office Work.
How to Apply for the Institute For Wildlife Sciences Project Assistant and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Prof. Amita Kanaujia, In Charge/Coordinator, Institute of Wildlife Science, University of Lucknow . Last date of receipt of application is 15 July 2017. The candidate may walk in interview on 25 July 2017 at 10:30 AM in Department of Zoology.