Intelligence Bureau invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 12 August 2013. The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India's internal intelligence agency and reputedly the world's oldest intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Opening date for online Application Forms: 13 July 2013
Closing date for online Application Forms: 12 August 2013
Date of Written Exam: 15 September 2013
Detail of Vacancies:-
Name of the Post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/ Executive
Total No. of Vacancies: 750 posts
• The Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 27 yrs as on 12 August 2013.
• Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
• Upper age limit is also relaxable for Departmental Candidates with 3 years continuous service, up to 40 years and also certain other categories in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government from time to time.
Candidates should be Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with knowledge of computer.
• Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category will be required to pay Rs.100/- online or offline mode.
• No fee required for SC / ST and Female candidates.
Pay Scale: 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay 4,200/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written Examination and Interview.
How to apply:
• Candidates are required to apply online through official website www.mha.nic.in.before 12 August 2013.
• Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
for more information, CLICK HERE