Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC), New Delhi invites applications from the eligible Indian Nationals fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 May 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 31 May 2014.
Details of Posts
Senior Administrative Officer: 01 (One)
Scientist Trainees: 02 (Two)
Engineer: 02 (Two)
Educational Qualification / Experience
- Masters degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale. And Nine (09) years' of experience as Asst. Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6,000/- and above with experience in education administration for post 1.
- M. Sc. (Physics) with consistently good academic record from Class-X examination onwards (with atleast 60% marks) for post 2.
- B. Tech. / M.Tech., in Electronics Engineering and consistently good academic record from Class-X examination onwards (with at least 60% marks) for post 3.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age limit for the candidate should be 26 Years as on 31 May 2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
- Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month for post 1 and Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month for post 3.
- Selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- Per Month (for post 2) during the training period of one year. On successful completion of training and the selection procedure, the candidates will be placed in the post of Scientist “C” in the Pay Band (PB – 3) of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with attested photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) etc. with recent passport size photograph must reach to the “Administrative Officer (Personnel), Inter University Accelerator Centre, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi- 110 067”, so as to reach on or before 31 May 2014.