Inter University Accelerator Centre invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Scientist (Trainee), Technician [Accelerator Operator], Senior Assistant, Assistant and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 09 May 2016.
Last Date of Application: 09 May 2016
Inter University Accelerator Centre Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist (Trainee)- 01 Post
- Technician [Accelerator Operator]- 01 Post
- Senior Assistant- 01 Post
- Assistant-01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Inter University Accelerator Centre Various Jobs:
- Scientist (Trainee)- M.Sc (Physics) with consistently good academic record from ClassX examination onwards (with at least 60% marks).
- Technician [Accelerator Operator]- 10th with ITI certificate in Electronics/Electrical with at least 3 years of experience.
- Senior Assistant- Bachelor degree of a recognized university with at least second class with five years experience in the field of Purchase & Stores/Accounts / Establishment in a University / Govt./ Autonomous Body/reputed Private firm.
- Assistant- Bachelor degree of a recognized university with three years experience in the field of Purchase & Stores/Accounts/Establishment in a University/Govt./Autonomous Body/reputed pvt firm.
- Lower Division Clerk- Intermediate or equivalent with three years experience in related field with minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English with knowledge of Computers is must.
Selection Procedure for Inter University Accelerator Centre Various Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for ESIC Rohini Senior Resident Job:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 03 May 2016.