IOCL Recruitment 2017 for 9 Jr. Engineering Assistant Post
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Gujarat invited applications for the post of Jr. Engineering Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 November 2017.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Gujarat invited applications for the post of Jr. Engineering Assistant from “Scheduled Tribes Category" candidates. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 November 2017.
Advertisement Number - JR/02/2017
- Date of Opening of On-Line Application - 03 November 2017
- Last Date of Application - 23 November 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application - 04 December 2017
- Date of Written Test for All Posts at Vadodara - 24 December 2017
- Date of Uploading of Written Test Result - 02 January 2017
- Tentative Schedule for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) - 09 January 2017
- Tentative Date of Uploading of Final Selection Result - 11 January 2017
IOCL Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 09
- Jr. Engineering Assistant -IV (Production) - 07 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant -IV (TPS) - 01 Post
- Jr. Engineering Assistant -IV -01
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineering Assistant
Jr. Engineering Assistant - 3 years Diploma in concerned subject from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate
18 to 31 Years
Check detailed notification for more information regarding eligibility criteria
Selection Procedure for Junior Engineering Assistant
Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 30% marks in the Written Test to qualify for further consideration
How to Apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iocrefrecruit.in on or before 23 November 2017 and send the application form along along with all supporting documents as by ordinary post to Dy. General Manager (HR), Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320, latest by 04 December 2017.