IPU CET-2015 Exam Pattern
Click here to know about the paper pattern, types of question and negative marking method of IPUCET-2015.
IPU CET-2015 exam pattern will help the students aspiring for the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in getting an idea of the IPU CET-2015 question paper and prepare accordingly. Students can make themselves aware about the duration of the exam, types of questions, subjects, mode of exam through the Paper pattern of IPU CET-2015. Candidates can also solve mock test papers or sample papers to make themselves more aware about the paper pattern. Check the Exam Pattern of IPU CET-2015 below.
- The IPU CET-2015 exam for the engineering aspirants will consist of the three subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- The Syllabus for IPU CET 2014 is the same as specified by the CBSE for Class 11 and 12 under the 10+2 scheme.
- Candidates will have to answer 50 questions from each subject. The total number of questions in the paper will be 150.
- The questions asked will be of multiple choice types. Out of the choices in a question, only one choice will be the correct answer of the question.
- Each correct answer will be given 4 marks while each wrong answer will get -1 mark.
- The IPU CET-2015 Question paper will be in English medium.
- The duration of the paper will be 150 minutes (2 hours and 3o minutes).
- Tie Breaker will be the inter-se-merit in Maths, Physics in that order and lastly the age of the candidate.