IRCON International Limited, New Delhi invites applications for Walk –in- Interview, from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts for posting at IRCON’s Projects at Chhattisgarh on Contractual Basis. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a till the completion of the project subject to the performance of the candidate. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 14 August 2014 and appear for Walk –in- Interview on 20 August 2014 (for post 1) and on 21 August 2014 (for post 2) from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 August 2014.
- Date of Walk –in- Interview for Work Engineer: 20 August 2014.
- Date of Walk –in- Interview for Site Supervisor: 21 August 2014.
Details of Posts
- Work Engineer (Civil): 10 Posts
- Site Supervisors (Civil): 10 Posts
Possess Degree in Civil Engineering (for post 1) and Diploma in Civil Engineering (for post 2) from the recognized University or Institution. Having experience in the Construction related works will be given preference.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be 30 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Candidate will get fixed Salary of Rs. 23,500/- Per Month (for post 1) and Rs. 15,500/- Per Month (for post 2).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk –in- Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 20 August 2014 (for post 1) and on 21 August 2014 (for post 2) from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM with Original relevant testimonials/ certificates.
- Interested Candidates may apply typed on plain paper in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Mr. Parvinder Singh, Project Head, Ircon International Limited, 2nd Floor, Rama Port Vyapar Vihar Road, Bilaspur – 495 001 (Chhattisgarh)” on or before 14 August 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below