Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) invited applications for the posts of Librarian, Assistant Librarian and Security Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2016.
Last Date of Application: 10 February 2016
ISM Dhanbad Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Librarian- 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian-01 Post
- Security Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ISM Dhanbad Various Jobs:
- Librarian- Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science with at least 55% or its equivalent grade where grading system is practiced, with a consistently good academic record.
- Assistant Librarian- A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Security Assistant- Graduate
Selection Procedure for ISM Dhanbad Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for ISM Dhanbad Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents to: The Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826004 so as to reach on or before 10 February 2016.