Indian Space Research Organisation, Banglore invited ONLINE applications from the eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ and Junior Research Fellows (JRFs), the details of post mentioned below. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue for Scientist/Engineer 'SC' category. The Fellowship (JRFs) will be initially for Two Years. ISAC will review the performance after two years and decide whether the Fellowship should be continued for the third year. Similarly, at the end of the third year also, ISAC will review for extension for another year. JRF with aptitude to pursue research in the respective areas will be encouraged to pursue Ph.D with an external university registration. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 20 April 2014.
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application: 28 March 2014.
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Application: 20 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of DD of Application Fee: 30 April 2014.
Details of Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’: 07 (Seven)
- Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)’: 04 (Four
- For Scientist
(i) ME/ M. Tech or equivalent in RF/ Microwave/ Radar or Control Systems with BE/ B. Tech or equivalent in Electronics Engg.
(ii) ME/ M.Tech or equivalent in Aerospace Engg. With BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Aerospace/Mechanical Engg.
(iii) M.Tech / M.E/ MSc Engineering in Applied Optics/ Optics With BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in engineering or M.Sc. Physics.
(iv) M. Sc. in Chemistry.
- For JRFs
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science.
- M. Sc. in Chemistry.
- M.Tech / M.E/MSc Engineering in Applied Optics/ Optics With BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in engineering or MSc-Physics.
- M. Sc. in Physics.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age limit for the candidate will be 35 years for the post 1and the age between 18 to 30 Years for the post 2 as on 20 April 2014.
- Age relaxation up to 03 years for OBC Candidates and 05 Years in case of SC/ ST Candidates.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
- Pay Band PB – 3 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month for the post of Scientist.
- Candidate will get Stipend of Rs. 16,000/- plus 30% HRA Per Month for the First 02 years and Rs. 18,000/- plus 30% HRA for subsequent years and Rs. 18,000/- plus 30% HRA Per Month for the First 02 years and Rs. 20,000/- plus 30% HRA for subsequent years for the post of JRF.
- Application Fees of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft from any of the Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the Accounts Officer, ISRO Satellite Centre, Banglore payable at Banglore.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the ISRO Website www.isac.gov.in between 28 March 2014 to 20 April 2014.
- Demand Draft details (DD Number, date and name of the Bank ) need to be filled-in at the time of on-line
There will be an initial screening based on the academic performance and other parameters given in the on-line applications and only those screened-in will be called for interview.