Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) invited applications for the post of Sub Inspector (overseer). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 September 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application – 23 August 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission- 22 September 2017
Indo Tibetan Border Police ForceVacancy Details
- Sub Inspector (overseer) – 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sub Inspector (overseer) Posts
- Sub Inspector (overseer)- Matriculation or equivalent with a diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government
Age Limit– Between 20-25 Years
Application Fees for Sub Inspector (overseer) Posts
- Gen &OBC- Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
How to apply for the ITBP, Sub Inspector (Overseer) Posts
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the ITBP’s Website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. No other mode of application will be accepted. The last date of application submission is 22 September 2017.
Selection Procedure for Sub Inspector (Overseer) Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted in order of merit as per category wise number of vacancies; will be put through detailed medical examination to assess their fitness as per medical policies issued by MHA. Candidates can visit the Detailed Notification link for more information.
Scroll Down for More Jobs