Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA) invited applications for the post of Scientific Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 February 2016.
Last Date of Application: 16 February 2016
IUCAA Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Scientific Officer- C-01 Post
- Scientific Officer (Electronics)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IUCAA Scientific Officer Jobs:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. Scientific Officer C- First Class B.E or B. Tech (Electronics) or M.Sc. (Electronics) preferably with post degree diploma OR certificate course in VLSI.
Candidate should have at least five years of experience in FPGA based system design, preferably with xilinx FPGAs (like Artix, Virtex, Kintex) etc. The candidate should have excellent understanding of and substantial experience in:
- Digital design methodologies and tools including FPGA flow from RTL to bit-stream generation.
- FPGA supported debugging techniques / methodologies.
- High speed, high utilization, multiple clock domain FPGA based designs.
- Logic Design & RTL Implementation using Verilog and VHDL
- RTL and Gate level simulations.
- Synthesis and static timing analysis tools.
- Writing efficient test benches
- Mixed signal processing designs.
- Using Xilinx ISE, Vivado and ModelSim for synthesis and simulations.
- Hands on experience with interfaces like - 1 or 10GBase-T, USB 2 or 3, PCI Express, DDR3 and Microblaze based designs.
2. Scientific Officer (Electronics) - First Class B.E or B. Tech (Electronics) or M.Sc. (Electronics).
The candidate should have three to four years of experience in designing, testing and integrating analog, digital and mixed signal electronics. The candidate should have excellent understanding of and substantial experience in:
- Analog and mixed signal designing preferably in the field of low level signal processing at high speeds.
- Testing and debugging of complex electronics systems.
- Multi-layer high density PCB designing using ORCAD starting from schematic entry and library development.
- Simulation tools like Spice.
- Embedded systems including firmware development, programming and testing.
- Assembly Language and C/C++ Programming.
- Hands on experience in using latest test and measurement tools
- Scientific Officer C Job-35 Years
- Scientific Officer (Electronics)-40 years
How to Apply for IUCAA Scientific Officer Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: the Senior Administrative Officer, IUCAA, Post Bag No. 4, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007 so as to reach on or before 16 February 2016.