Jamia Hamdard is a deemed university having accreditation of NAAC in A category. It invited applications from the eligible aspirants for admission to three MBA programmes for the academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programmes
• MBA – Health and Hospitality Management (HM)
• MBA – Pharmaceutical Management (PM)
• Offline application forms available from: 1 March 2013
• Availability of Online application forms: 15 March 2013
• Deadline to submit Application forms: 10 April 2013
• List of Short listed candidates releases on:18April 2013
• Date of GD and Interview: 28 to 30 April 2013
• Declaration of List of selected candidates: 8 May 2013
• Admission closes on: 14 August 2013 Or to be announced by AICTE
• Induction Programme commences on: 1July 2013
• Admission seekers must be a graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a University/ Institution.
• Aspirants should possess valid score card of the national level examinations CMAT held by AICTE in September-2012 Or February 2013
• Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of CMAT score (September 2012 or February 2013) conducted by AICTE. Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear in GD and Personal Interview.
• Though, applicants without CMAT can be considered as per the availability of seats. Aspirants qualified CAT/MAT/GMAT//XAT/ GPAT (GPAT for MBA -PM only) before February 2013 may also be considered if seats are available.
• MBBS/BDS/BUMS degree holders and mid career professionals may not be require to qualify CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GPAT for MBA (HM) subject to availability of seats.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1000 and must be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
How to Apply
• Intended candidates can apply on the prescribed Offline/Online application form available on the website of the University
• Besides this, application forms can also be attained from the campus of the university.
• The print out of application form/ duly filled application form along with DD and requisite documents must be sent to the below mentioned address
Registered Post / Speed Post/ Courier so as to reach within specified deadline:
For further information, please visit the official website of the University www.jamiahamdard.edu
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.