Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies in Mumbai is a premier name in management studies. The institute offers Master degree courses in management studies. It truly believes that search of excellence, efficient managerial action and a proper managerial perspective is possible by a person with enriched and stimulating mind through knowledge, managerial potential developed into a highly resourceful, attitudes and skills provided in the managerial courses.
The Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies was founded, back in the year 1965. It is considered as one of the unique colleges as it is closely connected with Indian ethos. The institute has been listed in Asia’s Top 25 business schools by Asia Inc.
The Institute offers several courses in management studies. The courses are listed below:
MBA Full Time (MMS)
• Masters in Management Studies
• Executive Masters in Management Studies
• Masters in Marketing Management
• Master in Financial Management course
• MSc in Finance
Masters Degree Courses
• Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Management Studies
MBA Part Time (MMM)
• Master of Financial Management
• Master in Management Studies
• Master of Human Resourses Development & Management
• Master of Marketing Management
• Master of Information Management
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies has an excellent placement cell and had a staggering 100% placement record throughout so many years. Top companies and industries like Aircel, Barclays Capital, Axis Bank, AIRTEL, Bank of Baroda, Bloomberg, LG Electronics, ITC, Aditya Birla Group, Barista, Motorola, Coca-Cola Ltd, Cipla India e.tc visit the campus for placement and the hard work of the students as well as the dedicated faculty sees fruitful results.
Campus and other facilities
The institute is known for its well developed infrastructure and other necessary facilities for aspiring candidates. Along with a nice and huge campus, the other key facilities such as hostel facilities, laboratory facilities, library and classroom facilities; are well equipped and tactfully designed as per the students' needs.
The institute's partner bank State Bank of India (SBI) provides financial assistance for the eligible aspirants/ candidates if they need any kind of loan help. Also, the candidate seeking loan, should fulfil all the pre-requisites mentioned in the process
• 2000 Awarded 'Best Institute of Management' by the Bombay Management Association
• 2007 JBIMS ranked 6th in 'Business Today - Nielsen' Best B-Schools survey 2007