J&K Police Public School invited applications for recruitment to the post of Principal, PGT and Librarian. Eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 25 June 2018.
Last Date of Application: 25 June 2018 up to 03:30 PM
J&K Police Public School Vacancy Details:
- PGT Botany - 1 Post
- PGT Zoology - 1 Post
- PGT Physics - 1 Post
- PGT Chemistry - 1 Post
- PGT English - 2 Posts
- PGT History - 1 Post
- PGT Commerce - 1 Post
- PGT Political Science - 1 Post
- PGT Geography - 1 Post
- Principal - 2 Posts [01 (each) for Jammu & Srinagar]
- Librarian - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for PGT and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Principal: Master’s Degree in appropriate discipline and Degree Diploma in Education with 03/05/08 years of experience (whichever is applicable) or Bachelor’s of Engineering with 05 years or experience or Trained Graduate Head with 15 years of experience or Master’s Degree with 15 years of experience in concerned discipline.
- PGT (Botany/ Zoology/ Physics/ Chemistry): Master’s Degree in respective discipline with Degree in Education or M.Sc. Ed. Degree.
- PGT Teachers (English/ History/ Commerce/ Pol. Sc./ Geography): Master’s Degree in respective discipline with Degree or Diploma in Education.
- Librarian: Bachelor’s Degree in Library or Graduate Degree with Diploma (01 year) in Library Sc.
- Principal - 40 to 50 years
- PGT/ Librarian - 40 years.
How to Apply for J&K Police Public School Jobs:
The eligible candidates may apply to the post in the prescribed format along and send the application to the office of the J&K Police Public School, Miran Sahib, Srinagar on or before 25 June 2018 up to 03:30 PM.
Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft