Jaypee Business School (JBS) is one of the topmost B-schools in North India and is the constituent of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Noida. It invited applications for 2nd round admission process for two year full time MBA programme for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Deadline to receive duly filled application forms: 19 March 2013
• GD and PI (2nd Round): 1 and 2 April 2013
• Candidates should be a graduate and have secured minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation degree from any recognised University.
• In addition to this, applicants must possess valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score card up to February 2013 or later.
• Admissions seekers graduating by 30 June 2013 are also eligible to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear in Personal Interview and Group Discussion for the selection.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
• The application fee is Rs 1200 and can be paid through cash by obtaining the form from the institute or sending Demand Draft drawn in the name of Jaypee Business School, payable at Noida.
• Besides this, fee can also be deposited online with a discount of Rs 100.
How to Apply
• Admission seekers can purchase the application form and brochure from the institute.
• Moreover, application form and brochure can also be downloaded from the website of the institute www.jbs.ac.in or can apply online at www.getadmission.com.
• Applicants must fill the form and pay the fee through one of the modes prior mentioned.
• Filled in application form along with prescribed amount of DD (in case of downloaded application form) and relevant documents should reach the below mentioned address within the specified time period:
Jaypee Business School
NOIDA 201 307
To acquire further information, please visit the official website of the University www.jbs.ac.in.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT