Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invited applications for the posts of Lecturer in various specialties in Srinagar and Jammu Medical College. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 October 2015.
Notification No. : 09-PSC (DR-P) OF 2 0 1 5
- Last Date of Application: 12 October 2015
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Lecturer – 18 Posts (15 posts for Srinagar & 03 for Jammu)
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer Job
Candidates must possess post Graduate Degree in the respective specialty/ discipline.
Age Limit for Lecturer Job
- Gen: Between 18 to 40 years.
- PH: 42 years.
- RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC: 43 years.
- Ex- Serv.:48 years.
- Already in Govt. Service (H&ME) Dept.: 45 years.
How to Apply for the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Lecturer Job 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 12 October 2015.
Application Fee for Lecturer Jobs
- Gen: Rs. 500/- through the Counters of J&K Bank in the office of J&K Public Service Commission between 09:30 AM to 03:00 PM.
- Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-.