Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Executive Engineer (Accounts), Labour Inspector/Labour Officers, Excise & Commercial Taxes Part-I, II and III through Departmental Exam 2018. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 7 July 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 7 June 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 7 July 2018
- Last date for submission of fee receipt/hard copies of Application forms and Eligibility Certificate: 11 July 2018
- Tentative date of examination: 6 August 2018
JKPSC Vacancy Details
- Executive Engineer (Accounts)
- Labour Inspector/Labour Officers
- Excise & Commercial Taxes Part I
- Excise & Commercial Taxes Part II
- Excise & Commercial Taxes Part III
Examination Fee for Departmental Exams 2018
Candidates are required to deposit examination fee through the online mode.
How to apply for JKPSC Departmental Exams 2018
Candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 7 July 2018. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to send the hard copy of filled in Application forms and Eligibility Certificate to the office of the Commission at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar Jammu/ Solina Srinagar on or before 11 July 2018. Candidates can refer to the below link for more information.