Jamia Millia Islamia Job Notification: All such candidates who are interesting for Assistant Professor and Guest Teacher jobs, then you have golden opportunity here. Yes, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has invited applications for the 322 posts of Guest Faculty and Assistant Professor.
Various faculties including Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Social Sciences are required under the Jamia Milia Islamia Job Notification 2019.
Candidates with certain educational qualification can apply for these posts. The eligible candidates can send their application on or before 15 July 2019.
Last Date to send the Application: 15 July 2019
Jamia Millia Islamia Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 322
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Assistant Professor-16
- Guest Teacher-38
- Faculty of Education
- Assistant Professor-8
- Guest Teacher-18
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Assistant Professor-11
- Guest Teacher-29
- Faculty Of Social Sciences
- Assistant Professor-09
- Guest Teacher-29
- Visit the official website link www.jmi.ac.in for details of the faculty wise Posts.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Candidates should have B.E/B. Tech B.S. and M.E/or Integrated M. Tech in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degree.
Faculty of Education
- Candidates should have Master's Degree in concerned subject with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed);
- M. Ed. With at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); and Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for different faculty wise eligibility criteria and other.
- Assistant Professors: ₹ 64,500 per month (Consolidated)
- Guest Teacher: ₹ 50,000 per month (Maximum)
- Check Notification details in this regards.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can download detailed application form from the official website http://jmi.ac.in and send the same in all respect to the concerned Department/Centre on or before 15 July 2019.