Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi invited applications for the posts of Deputy Director, Editor, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director and System Analyst. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post in the prescribed format on or before 16 January 2017.
Last Date of Online Application: 16 January 2017
JNU Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Director- 01 Post
- Editor- 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar- 02 Posts
- Assistant Director- 01 Post
- System Analyst- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JNU Non Teaching Jobs:
- Deputy Director- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a seven point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Editor- M.A. with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale, in Political Science/International Relations/History/Sociology/Geography/Economics with high proficiency in English.
- Deputy Registrar- A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- Assistant Director- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Arts/Science/Humanities from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- System Analyst- MCA/BE/B.Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science with a minimum of 55%marks and above.
Selection Procedure for JNU Non Teaching Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for JNU Non Teaching Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to online the post in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 16 January 2017.