The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. Over the years, BITS has provided the highest quality technical education to students from all over India admitted on the basis of merit. They have opening for Lecturer position for MBA graduates. Find the details here.
Last date to receive application form: 28 February 2013
- ME/MPhil/MPharm/MBA or equivalent in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute (with a 1st Div. or 60% in all college/university level degrees)
- Potential for excellence in teaching and research.
Candidates who only have an ME/MPhil/MBA in Engg., Mathematics, Humanities, Languages, Management, Economics and Finance, and are interested in pursuing a Ph.D., may be considered for appointment as Lecturer for up to 6 years to enable them to contribute to teaching while pursuing a Ph.D. degree.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to file their applications online, with details of their educational background, experience, academic achievements.
- Once the application is reviewed and committee decides to take your application forward, you may be invited to give a technical seminar on your (i) background, (ii) research that you have carried out thus far, (iii) your plans to teach and do research if and when you join BITS Pilani. If you have expressed interest in more than one campus, you may have to repeat the seminar at other campuses as well. The seminar may be given in person, or using technology (audio- or video-conferencing).
- Candidates who are finally short-listed by the university-level short-listing committee will be called for interview by a "selection committee", one for each discipline
- You will be informed in due course of time about the outcome of your application irrespective of whether you are selected or not.
For further information click here