Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Jobs Notification: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) invited applications for the post of Junior Laboratory, Assistant, Assistant Director, Driver and Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 23 April 2018.
- Last date for submission of application- 23 April 2018
CPCB Vacancy Details
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 1 Post
- Assistant Director- 1 Post
- Technical Supervisor – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Lab Asst, Assistant Director, Driver and Other Posts
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 12th pass with science subjects from a recognized university.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 8th pass from a recognized board; possessing a valid license for driving both heavy and light vehicles; knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Assistant Director- Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level or master’s degree of a recognized university or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as a subject at the degree level.
- Technical Supervisor – Possessing a diploma in Engineering in Electronics/Information Technology or Instrumentation and having experience of not less than 5 years in maintenance repairs of Laboratory Equipments/Instruments.
Age Limit for Jr. Lab Asst, Assistant Director, Driver and Other Posts
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 18 to 25 years
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – upto 25 years
- Assistant Director- upto 35 years
How to Apply for CPCB Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032 latest by 23 April 2018.