Army Public School, Amritsar Jobs Notification: Army Public School, Amritsar invited applications for the post of Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Primary Level Teachers and Non-Vocational Staff. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 10 February 2018
Army Public School, Amritsar Vacancy Details
- PGT- History
- PGT- English
- PGT – Biology
- PGT- Political Science
- TGT - Math, Hindi, English, History, Geography, Biology&Sanskrit
- PRT- General
- PRT- Music Teacher
- PRT- Art & Craft Teacher
- PRT- PTI
- Supervisor Administration
- Science Lab Attendant
- Assistant Librarian
Eligibility Criteria for Teachers and Other Posts Job
- PGT History-Master degree in History &B. Ed with min 50%marks in both. CSB mandatory
- PGT English-Master degree in English & B. Ed with min 50%marks in both. CSB mandatory.
- PGT Biology-Master degree in Biology &B. Ed with min 50%marks in both. CSB mandatory.
- PGT Political Science- Master degree in political science / MA in publicadministration/international relations & B. Ed with min50% marks in both. CSB mandatory.
- TGT - Maths, Hindi, Eng, Hist, Geo, Bio &Sanskrit-Post-graduation/graduation with relevant sub &B. Ed with min 50% marks in both. CSB and CTET/TET mandatory for contractual appointments.
- PRT GENERAL All subjects-Post-graduation/ graduation &B.Ed. with min 50% marks in both CSB and CTET/TET mandatory
- Music Teacher- Graduate in/with Music from a recognized university.
- Art & Craft Teacher-Graduate / Diploma in Art & Craft
- Computer Teacher-BCA with min 50% marks.
- PTI-Graduate with diploma in PTI
- Supervisor Administration-Retired JCO preferably holding Hony Commission.
- UDC- Graduate or fifteen years of service as a clerk (for Ex Servicemen) Computer literate. Computer Savvy (12000key depression per hour) Knowledge ofsoftware applications used by the school.
- LDC- Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex Servicemen) Computer literate. Typing with min speed of 40 WPM, knowledge of MS Office, BasicKnowledge of accountancy.
- Science Lab Attendant-Min 10+2 (Science) & Computer Literate.
- Librarian-B.Sc. (Lib) and computer literate or Graduate with diploma in Library Science.
- Asst Librarian-B.Sc. (Lib) and computer literate or Graduate with diploma in Library Science
PGT, TGT and PRT Staff-Below 40 Years for fresh candidate and below 57 years for experienced candidate.
Non-Vocational Staff-55 Years of age or below
PGT, TGT and PRT Staff-Minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years. Experienced candidates will be preferred.
Non-Vocational Staff UDC-5 Years of experience as a clerk in a reputed organization.
How to Apply for Army Public School, Amritsar Teachers and Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Army Public School, Amritsar on or before 10 February 2018.
Application Fees for Teachers and Other Posts