Syndicate Bank Company Secretary & Asst. GM Posts Job
Syndicate Bank Job Notification: Syndicate Bank invited applications for the post of Company Secretary & Asst. General Manager. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 February 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 21 February 2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 28 February 2018
Syndicate Bank Vacancy Details
- Company Secretary: 01 Post
- Asst. General Manager: 01 Post
Read Current Affairs to Get This Job
Eligibility Criteria for Company Secretary & Asst. General Manager Posts Job
- Company Secretary: Qualified Company Secretary (ACS); Law degree is desirable. Must be a member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and should have acquired/ passed Certified Banking Compliance Professional course conducted by IIBF.
- Asst. General Manager: Masters Degree in any discipline with preference to Mathematics & Statistics/ CA/ CFA (USA)/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) from a reputed institution. Candidate who has completed Financial Risk Manager (FRM) from Global Association of Risk Professionals or PRM from Professional Risk Managers International Association or 2 years PG in Risk Management/ Financial Engineering will be given preference.
Read General Knowledge to Get This Job
How to Apply for the Syndicate Bank Company Secretary & Asst. General Manager Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by sending the scanned copy of application duly filled and signed along with resume to e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21 February 2018.