Here’s the great news for all the Government job aspirants! Massive job openings have been recently announced by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam).
CG Vyapam has announced massive job openings for Diploma and 10+2 pass candidates. The recruitment drive seeks applications from eligible candidates against a total of 255 vacancies. The recruitment will be held for the posts of Stenographer, Assistant Draughtsman (Civil), Tracer (Civil), Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Steno Typist.
Applicants ought to send their applications complete in all aspects on or before 10 June 2016. While the minimum eligibility condition for all the posts (except Assistant Draughtsman) is 10+2 pass, the remaining posts require Diploma pass candidates. Candidates are required to send their application along with a fee of Rs 350 (Rs 250 for OBC; Rs 200 for SC/ ST).
The Board has prescribed strict selection procedure for recruitment to the posts. For all the posts (except Tracer and Assistant Draughtsman) students will be shortlisted on the basis of merit in the ratio of 1:5. The shortlisted candidates will be then called for Computer skill test. Candidates qualifying the Computer skill test, will then be called for the written test. The final merit list will be drawn on the basis of all these tests. For more details in this regard candidates can refer the link given below.
Details of the Vacancies at CG Vyapam
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 June 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fees online: 10 June 2016
- Last Date for Deposit Fees (Offline): 11 June 2016
- Last Date for payment of fees through offline bank challan: 13 June 2016
- Date of Examination: 03 July 2016
- Exam Timings for all posts (except Tracer and Asst Draughtsman): 09.00 am-12.15 pm
- Exam Timings for Tracer and Asst Draughtsman: 02.00 pm-05.15 pm
In case you are looking for other 10+2 pass jobs, here’s a list of such similar jobs:
For getting through CG Vyapam jobs, candidates are required to qualify the examinations with merit marks. Here are few links that can help you in the examination preparation: