Join Indian Army Recruitment
Sarkari Naukri|Indian Army organized a recruitment rally in 7 districts of Andhra Pradesh - Kadapa, Anantapur, Chittoor, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole and Guntur. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 December 2017.
- Start Date for Online Application Submission – 19 November 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 18 December 2017
- Recruitment Rally – 3 January to 13 January 2018
Join Indian Army Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty (SGD)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Religion Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for SGD & Other Posts
- Soldier General Duty (SGD)- Matric with 45% marks in aggregate; No stipulation of percentage required if higher qualification i.e. 10 +2 and above.
- Soldier Technical - 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman - 8 th Class Pass (For House Keeper, Mess Keeper); 10th Class Pass. (For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trade). For more details, Click on the below detailed notification.
Age Limit for SGD & Other Posts
- Military General Duty - 17 years 6 months - 21 years
- Sainik Technical / Tradesman-17 years 6 months - 23 years
How to apply for SGD and Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 18 December 2017. Candidates can take a print out of the online application for future reference.
Latest Defence jobs