Join Indian Coast Guard invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 2 December 2017.
- Starting date for online application submission -18 November 2017
- Last date for online application submission –2 December 2017
- Admit card will be available from 11 December 2017 to 24 December 2017
Join Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
- Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Commandant Post
- General Duty - Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks.
- General Duty (Pilot) - Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.
- Pilot (CPL) (Short Service Appointment) - 12th class pass with 60% marks.
Age limit for Assistant Commandant Post
- General Duty - 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1997
- General Duty (Pilot) – 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1999
- Pilot (CPL) (Short Service Appointment) - 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1999
How to apply for Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017, Assistant Commandant Post
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode from 18 November 2017 to 2 December 2017. Candidates are required to take a printout of the online submitted application for future reference. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from 11 December 2017 to 24 December 2017.