Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invited application for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship on June 2015. Eligible candidates can apply online before 12 March 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 13 February 2015
- Closing Date for Registration: 12 March 2015
- Tentative Date of Single MCQ Examination: 21 June 2015
The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. PhD degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19thSeptember 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
- BS-4 years program/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/MSc or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates(50% for SC/ST candidates, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates).
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST candidates, physically and visually handicapped candidates are also eligible to apply.Candidates with bachelor’s degree, whether Science, engineering or any other discipline, will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
Below 28 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site if CSIR at www.csirhrdg.res.in. Send the filled up application form along with other documents to Sr. Controller of Examination, Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 on or before 17 March 2015.