Kannur International Airport Limited (KIAL) invited applications for recruitment to 89 posts of Junior Executives, Managers & Others on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 May 2017.
Notification No. 01/KIAL/Rect/2017-18
Last Date of Application : 10 May 2017
KIAL, Kannur Vacancy Details:
- Chief Operating Officer : 01 Post
- Chief Security Officer : 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Airport Operations) : 01 Post
- Senior Manager HR/ Senior Manager Business Development/ Others : 86 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KIAL, Kannur Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Chief Operating Officer : Graduate preferably with MBA from a reputed and premier institution & 15 years or more experience in Airport Operations in the post as Senior Manager or above in Airports
- Chief Security Officer : Graduate in any discipline with certification in Basic AVSEC and X-Ray Screeners' courses conducted by BCAS. Also working knowledge of computer operation. Preference will be given to Defense Personnel or from Para Military. & Minimum 15 years total experience out of which minimum 5 years in the position of Senior Manager or above or equivalent in Airport/ Aviation security related matters. Should be able to implement all security related procedures in line with Airport Security programme and Airport Quality programme. Should be well versed in BCAS regulatory requirements.
- Senior Manager (Airport Operations) : Graduation in any discipline. A valid LMV Licence issued by Indian Authority with three years experience is must & Minimum 15 years experience in Airport/Airport operations of a medium or large airport of which minimum 10 years should be in the airside operations in an airport.
For other post wise educational qualifications and experience required please refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for KIAL, Kannur Posts
The selections for these posts will be made through a Written Test/ Interview the decision of the competent authority will be final in this regard. The eligible candidates should read the official notification carefully before applying.
How to Apply for KIAL, Kannur Posts:
The desirous candidates can submit the duly filled application forms only online and the last date of submitting online applications is 10 May 2017. The website through which the applications can be submitted is http://www.kannurairport.in/
Detailed Notification of KIAL, Kannur Recruitment 2017
Hindustan petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment 2017 for 60 Technician posts
SCTIMST Recruitment 2017 for 08 Posts of Apprentice in X-ray Technology
AIIMS, Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 for 04 Posts of Assistant Administrative Officers, Group B
Pawan Hans Limited Recruitment 2017 for 44 Posts of Engineering & Non Engineering Apprentices
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams