Karnataka Biodiversity Board Jobs Notification:
Karnataka Biodiversity Board invited applications for 14 Technical Executive and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 June 2016.
Last Date of Application: 06 June 2016
Date of display of list of candidates shortlisted for interview – 10 June 2016
Date of Interview – 13 June 2016 and 14 June 2016
Karnataka Biodiversity Board Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Executive – 11 posts
- Consultant – PBR – 1 post
- Accounts Supervisor – 1 post
- Executive Assistant - Administration – 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Biodiversity Board Technical Executive & Other Jobs:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Technical Executive – Post graduate degree or M.Sc Bio-technology or MD degree in case of Dravyaguna in the above concerned subjects.
- Consultant – PBR – Post Graduate degree (M.Sc) in any of the subjects,i.e, / Botany / Zoology / Fisheries / Marine Biology / Forestry / Horticulture (any specialisation) / Agriculture (any specialisation) with a minimum 3 years of experience in preparation of People’s Biodiversity Registers. However, for those who are having more than 10 years of experience, the minimum qualification is relaxed to under graduate degree with having / Botany / Zoology / Fisheries / Marine Biology / Forestry / Horticulture / Agriculture.
- Accounts Supervisor – B.Com with good knowledge of Tally and accounts, Computer knowledge in Kannada and English with an experience of minimum 5 years.
- Executive Assistant - Administration – Retired Superintendent and above in Govt. or Govt. owned organisation.
- Technical Executive – Maximum 35 years
- Consultant – PBR – 45-60 years
- Accounts Supervisor – 40 years
- Executive Assistant - Administration – No age limit
How to Apply for Karnataka Biodiversity Board Technical Executive & Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents in the Office of the Member Secretary, Karnataka Biodiversity Board, (Department of Forests, Ecology and Environment), Ground Floor, Vanavikas, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore-03. The last date of receipt of application is 06 June 2016.